Thursday, June 16, 2011

Leaving

Hey guys, so I apologize early if I don't post often for the next month or so. Leaving in about 3 hours for London (and from there who knows!). These past few months have been a bit crazy, working, interning, graduating college, looking for a full time job, new roommates, etc. Buuuuut, I decided that this is the perfect time for me to take some time for myself and travel.  Luckily everything fell together quite nicely.

Although this blog is in no way a travel blog, and even though I'm not sure how often I'll be able to post while I'm gone, I look forward to gaining more knowledge and experience in art, music, and film (and hopefully pass some of my discoveries on to you guys).

I hope you guys are having a fantastic summer and hopefully I'll return soon with new stories and experiences. See ya soon!

No comments: