Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Title Art



This is A Brief History of Title Design from Ian Albinson. This video is an amazing compilation of title art from some of the most influential designers of the last century. If you're either a film nut or a design geek (luckily I'm both), I'm pretty sure you're gonna love it.

Albinson's video compilation comes from his website artofthetitle.com. It's an amazing site collecting new and old title art into one convenient place. Convenient and awesome enough to possibly steal much of your free time. I highly recommend it. If you love art, film, and design; and if you found yourself watching the ending credits of Blue Valentine or or the opening of Se7en thinking, "I'd love to have been a part of that," this site is for you. So enjoy, and let me know whatcha think.

No comments: