Saturday, September 5, 2009

WHOOOAAA

Whoa kids, sorry bout the hiatus.
Disappeared for a bit.
Was out in Cali vacationing myself;
body,
mind,
soul.

Chilled at the beach,
jumped into the Pacific,
ate fresh seafood,
drank sparky's,
drove down (and up) Highway 1,
climbed the hills of San Fran,
wore a jacket at the beach and was cold,
wore shorts in Salinas and was hot (105),

saw the Silversun Pickups, Incubus, Pearl Jam,
Jason Mraz, Bat for Lashes, TV on the Radio, Conor Oberst, Dave Matthews,
Big Light, Cage the Elephant, The Morning Benders, Lenka, Atmosphere, Matt & Kim, The Dead Weather, Modest Mouse, M.I.A., Band of Horses, Tenacious D,
and two of my closest friends.

Now I'm back in school. Stressed but so inspired. Starting playing music again, started doing art again, started really having fun again. Sometimes it's just good to get away. And sometimes it's good to come home.

Ps- I think I'm going to make a new blog. Something completely different. Something that one experiences, not reads. Something that makes you hear, and see, and think, and breathe. Let's hope it works.

No comments: