Monday, July 20, 2009

Handsome Furs

Proving that a two person band is more than enough since 2007.
New Plan: Move to Montreal; find a wife; make kick-ass music.
So for real, saw the Handsome Furs last night down at Soundlab in Buffalo (crappy camera phone pic above^)and I must say, they were great. I haven't been able to attend any shows in a while and like I told my friend right after, they totally "made me remember why I loved music... and shows...". I had a slight love affair with their first album but was only slightly familiar with their newest. That being said, they only played like 2 songs off of the older album and it was still F'n great. I'd highly reccamend spending the 10 bucks or so to see them wherever/whenever you can.

Buuut, until you get the joy of seeing them, listen to a few tunes off their newest album, which i now know, is completely awesome.


Also check out this trippy vid to the song I'm Confused. It's been described as a "Zombie love thriller for the ages".
Damn great.

No comments: