Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Bravo's Art Show

So Bravo has announced a new show?

Bravo has announced that they will be having a national casting call for participants in a reality show that will pit 13 aspiring artists against each other for a gallery show, a cash prize, and a sponsored national museum tour for their work.
For anyone who has(does) watch project runway, I'm assuming it will be run in a similar fashion, pun intended. The artists' creations will be within a range of media including: sculpture, painting, photography, and industrial design; just to name a few .

While who Bravo chooses as contestants will seemingly affect the entertainment value of this show, I'm actually kind of excited. I think it will be fun to watch aspiring artists get thrown into new territories and media, and to see just how creative they are.

I think I'll watch. You?

1 comment:

Moorea Seal said...

oh snap i kind of want to apply...