Monday, February 16, 2009

HEEEEEYYYYY ALLLLLL

Sooooo sorry buds that it's been so long since my last post. Thanks for sticking with me kids! I'll probably post a few in the next few days to make up for myself!! 

Anyways, I've been super busy; dislocating my patella, designing my first website, starting a design/photography company with a friend of mine, watching oscar movies, and of course, doing school fun. Soooo I guess the next few posts will be on these fun things starting with me knee.

So I was at Krav Maga and I dislocated my patella, hope none of you get queasy from pics!! Haha, here's me in the hospital before they popped it back it...





I'm walking and all that fun now, but I'll have to get surgery soon to reconnect my lateral collateral tendon, and to realign my kneecap. I can walk and stuff now so it's all good. Anyways, hope ya laughed at the pic! Haha

No comments: