Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Wedding




So last weekend I went down to the finger lakes to go to Morgan and Glen's wedding. It was definitely really cool, and I'm so happy for them. I also did the photography with J parr which was real sweet. I can't really post any pictures that I took from the wedding (though I am very happy with them), but I put up a few that I took while I was down there.

The wedding was near Keuka Lake in the Finger Lakes and the area was beautiful, and it was really fun just hanging out near there. Plus to see the amazing friends that I haven't seen in forever, was awesome. Anyways, everyone go to weddings, they're real fun!! haha


Oh, and this tree, looks a lot higher off the ground at 4am, haha...
It aint the best pic in the world, lol, but its a dang good memory..

No comments: